Over the years, the principals have worked on a number of successful transactions including the ASX listing of equity shares or trust units, asset backed securitisation, preparing information memorandums (PDS documents), raising capital and conducting due diligence for capital raisings. Whether you need capital to fund internal growth or for merger or acquisition, we work efficiently to help you in the process.
We work with a number of private equity houses, private investors, corporate advisors, investment banks, superannuation funds, venture capital firms and both traditional and non-traditional lenders to offer you the most effective and innovative solution for your requirements.
Our ability to connect our clients with lenders is one of the most valuable components of our service. We serve as a gateway to finance companies and offer our clients the ability to reach a large number of companies in a short period of time. This helps save time and money of our clients, speeding up their deal process.
Our services also include working with capital raising platforms for stock exchange listings. We work as a team to prepare your business for capital raising and make it ready for capital to come in.
- Work with you to come up with your optimal capital raising plan;
- Assist you with timing the capital raising to optimise intake as well as returns;
- Prepare Information Memorandums/ PDS documents;
- Prepare Investor Presentations;
- Coordinate the necessary financial and operational due diligence and financial modelling necessary so that you fulfil your obligations;
- Assist with listing on the capital raising platforms;
- Find investors or lenders for your projects both onshore as well as offshore;
- Coordinate the legislative requirements for the capital raising process;
- Manage Investor Relations before, during, and after the capital raise; and
- Liaise and coordinate with lead managers, legal advisors, auditors, and external consultants.