With the uncertain global business environment, the regulatory and corporate framework has been going through rapid changes in which the Australian companies operate. Whether it is compliance with the Corporations Act or the ASX listing requirements, our team has the top notch experience to comply with the compliance requirements.
In our role as Company Secretary for a private entity, ASX listed entity or a not for profit organisation, we work hand in hand with the management, and the board of directors. We assist the executives and the management team with their communications with the shareholders.
We act as the Company Secretary of ASX-listed companies, private entities and also advise Not for Profit organisations toward meeting their compliance requirements. We have experience in compliance for both private and listed companies, and strong credentials in corporate governance.
We offer the services on contract basis which can be full time, part time or on virtual basis.
- Coordinate all your ASX listing requirements including continuous disclosures;
- Review and update your compliance plans and assist you with auditing those;
- Help you with the compliance in relation to your Australian Financial Services Licence or Australian Credit Licence;
- Prepare your risk management plans;
- Review your insurance and D&O policies and their coverage;
- Review your ASIC records for accuracy and completeness;
- Review your corporate structure with a view to aligning it with your business plans;
- Manage shareholder meetings, board meetings, and committee meetings, including meeting regulatory requirements, invitations, and the preparation & circulation of board packs;
- Assist with the drafting of Board resolutions;
- Prepare agendas for meetings, attend meetings, take minutes, and draft & finalise minutes as required; and
- Organise an annual review of corporate governance policies and procedures.
Streamlining your business operations
To make corporate ventures more profitable