New business opportunities including acquiring new business or divesting some of your assets or business for various business or personal reasons can be quite valuable, yet the intensity of the day to day running of a business often precludes owners from setting the required amount of time aside for this task.
The success of Mergers and Acquisitions depends on understanding the necessary scope of work to implement, risk management ability, and to identify business objectives and how to accomplish the same.
We have a seasoned team to help you to achieve the optimal outcome tailored to your desires. We can provide a highly personalised and confidential service.
Our merger and acquisition advisory service incorporates general strategic as well as transaction specific advice on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, takeover defenses, special committee assignments, strategic partnerships as well as joint ventures. We advise the management and Board of Directors, institutions, business owners, investors, and other clients.
Our tools, methodologies, and frameworks help in rationalisation of applications and infrastructure, and help recognise as well as manage risks.
Our network includes both onshore and offshore parties to help us find the best results for your business. We focus on providing maximum value from Merger and Acquisition deals.
- Finding the target companies for acquisition, merger, or sale in both onshore and offshore markets;
- Performing the financial and operational due diligence on the target companies;
- Cost/ benefit and rate of return analyses;
- Assisting you with the negotiation process to achieve the best outcome for you;
- Assist you with funding the transaction;
- Assisting you with the post-event integration process between the businesses;
- Sourcing clients, investors, or companies to buy your business;
- Helping you to sell or divest part of your business or assets; and
- Coordinating with the legal advisors, brokers, and third parties.
Streamlining your business operations
To make corporate ventures more profitable