Under the corporations Act (2001), there are strict rules about the residency of directors:
- Australian Proprietary Company (Pty Ltd) must have at least one director who is a resident of Australia.
- Public Companies (Ltd) must have at least three directors, two of which must reside in Australia, as well as a resident company secretary.
We can assume and provide Resident/ Nominee Directors services.
We provide registered office or representative office services to enable the companies to conduct their business in Australia.
If you are an offshore company wishing to set up operations in Australia, we offer our Resident Director service. We can act as Director or Company Secretary on your behalf. We ascertain to comprehend the nature of your business, its current performance, and the goals you have set for your business. We will formulate workable strategies based on your business requirements to help you accomplish your business goals.
Our seasoned team of Resident Directors can help businesses to avoid delays and increase integrity for financial projects as well as transactions. We meet the shortest of deadlines to keep your business processes moving. If an appointment is needed for a vote on any material matter, we will offer prompt response and stay informed in providing the vote.
Operating as reliable professionals, we work to deliver the easiest and fastest Nominee Director services to save your valuable time. We can take care of all your compliance and regulatory requirements in Australia.
Our services include:
- Providing Independent Director’s services;
- Bringing the skills in financial management, corporate governance and execution of the strategy to the board;
- Providing risk management advice;
- Advice on business development and strategic alliances;
- Setting up the company and the governance structure for your business;
- Providing Non-Resident Director’s services;
- Ensuring all ASIC, APRA, ASX or RBA requirements are fulfilled; and
- Providing local office services to our overseas based clients.